BRÖHL Heavy Duty Machinery for Shipbuilding, Offshore and Shipyard-Technology
In 1885 the Former and Engine Builder Anton Bröhl launched a business called “Brohler Apparate Bauanstalt” in the Rhine valley between Bonn and Koblenz.
The turn of the century was the beginning of the Industrial Age and marked the start of gas and petrol driven motors.
BRÖHL participated in this evolution and produced these motors under the business name “A. Bröhl Maschinen-Motorenfabrik”. The assortment was quickly expanded on machines, driven by these motors, mainly for the Rhine river navy.
After the decease of the Founder Anton Bröhl his grandson Anton W. Bröhl, Mechanical Engineer, continued the company tradition as a marine engineering supplier after being refounded in 1955 as “Maschinenfabrik Bröhl”.
Maschinenfabrik Bröhl GmbH has grown into a medium-sized company with three plant locations and revels in status as one of the leading suppliers of equipment for merchant vessels, the offshore industry, special ship constructions and complete maritime installations.
As of 2018 Maschinenfabrik BRÖHL joint the Dr. Yektai Group of Companies, providing a much more financial stability.
The product’s high quality combined with it’s flexible organization and efficient manufacturing processes allow BRÖHL to fulfill individual customer wishes. This in turn has put the company in a solid position in the global market. BRÖHL enjoys a high number of loyal employees. Many of whom have been with the company for the second and third generation sharing in the company’s success while preparing it for further prosperity.